£38,000 | Derby | Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
Job Title: Data Scientist
Employment type: Permanent
Location: Derby / Flexible Working
Salary: Market rates
IQUAD are working with a luxury car and engine manufacturing firm to take on some excellent projects for various clients. Having identified the need for a Data Scientist, there is potential for a very quick turnaround. This is a great opportunity for Data Scientists that specialize in Python, Azure Databricks and Azure Cloud to join an exciting firm and engage in projects that are far from the ordinary.
InterQuest Accelerated Development - IQUAD - Supports our clients with a new way to access a flexible pipeline of in-demand, diverse talent - empowering every type of organisation to transform talent acquisition, drive technology skill development and progress inclusivity.
We widen the talent pool by proactively engaging workplace returners, professionals who want to retrain for new careers, socio-economically disadvantaged groups and displaced employees. These professionals become our Pioneers and Practitioners, and through bespoke training, we help them to thrive in new technology careers, by developing their capabilities within some of the highest demand tech skill areas.
Experience as a Data Scientist
* Extensive experience with Python
* Experience working on Azure Databricks
* Experience working on Azure Cloud
* Experienced in the use of one or more current analytical / big data technologies such as Azure (Machine Learning, Stream Analytics, Data Factories etc), Python (including relevant libraries), Spark, Hive, Hadoop, SQL, Tableau, Power BI.
Our process with you:
* Initial introductions / CV review
* Complete a quick online technical assessment
* IQUAD Interview (video call)
* Client Interview (video call)
* Begin your new dream Job with Training and Support
Your Benefits from choosing IQUAD:
* Free Training, Certification and Mentorship Programme
* A competitive salary, with confirmed salary increase at 12 months
* Employee Benefits package
* Engagement Support - This team acts as a point of contact for you and the client, providing both HR support and professional development. Guiding you through from the very first week of working, performance reviews and through to the conversion process at 18 months with your end client
* Structured and supported pathway into Technology career
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Share this page: